Adult Baby/Diaper Lover

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

Adult Baby/Diaper Lover

Postby Lars » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Adult Baby/Diaper Lover
I am looking to email, talk to and get to know each other better. I am a adult baby diaper lover! I am 21 and very submissive and are looking for a mommy to discipline me.. I am serious and are only looking to hear from you if you are a serious AB/DL... Email me if you are serious and would like to know more about me...
Lars

married woman looking for man North Plainfield NJ

Postby Jesus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

Looking for my rocker ;)
Im looking for a fun cool guy to get to know a little better. I havent really dated much so im just trying to get back out there. Im a pretty cool married woman looking for man North Plainfield NJ chick, im mostly into rock so if you are too, thats a a plus. If your interested send me a message and we'll see where it goes from there. Your pic gets mine. Peace ;)Looking for my rocker ;)
Im looking for a fun cool guy to get to know a little better. I havent really dated much so im just trying to get back out there. Im a pretty cool chick, im mostly into rock so if you are too, thats a a plus. If your interested send me a message and we'll see where it goes from there. Your pic gets mine. Peace ;)married woman looking for man North Plainfield NJ
Jesus

website for dating Castleberry AL

Postby varkey » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 am

Subway at walmart on stadium
I came in today and thought you was a very attractive young lady and what really turned me on was the fact that the crotch rocket was yours. Even when i was talking to you i was stumbling over my words website for dating Castleberry AL
varkey

dating web sites free

Postby mohamed » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Lookin for something fun
I am lbs. brown hair. brown eyes. very open minded and outgoing. if you wanna learn more text me at four zero nine two seven seven zero six zero eight:) dating web sites free
mohamed

usa online dating site

Postby Shailesh » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:27 pm

RENT A MAN
Do you have jobs around your house or buisness t usa online dating site hat need done? painting,pressure washing,carpentry,yardwork ,pool cleaning? maybe personal tariner to push and motivate you? mobile mma instruction from a licensed fighter?Perhaps your looking for somthing else like a friend,workout or hiking partner? travel companion...What ever your looking for contact RENT A MAN today for fast reliable help with any of your needs.Why have a husband or boy friend around when you can rent a man? Honey do lists not getting done? contact RENT A MAN today.. insured ,reliable very affordable raedy and willing to get your job done! RENT A MAN today...RENT A MAN
Do you have jobs around your house or buisness that need done? painting,pressure washing,carpentry,yardwork ,pool cleaning? maybe personal tariner to push and motivate you? mobile mma instruction from a licensed fighter?Perhaps your looking for somthing else like a friend,workout or hiking partner? travel companion...What ever your looking for contact RENT A MAN today for fast reliable help with any of your needs.Why have a husband or boy friend around when you can rent a man? Honey do lists not getting done? contact RENT A MAN today.. insured ,reliable very affordable raedy and willing to get your job done! RENT A MAN today...usa online dating site
Shailesh

dating compatibility

Postby Ebony » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 am

Lonely
figured I'd attempt this, I'm just looking for someone to talk to and have a good time with. I Just got out of a relationship not long ago and it gets kinda lonely when your used to someone being there all the dating compatibility time. OK, that probably sounds pathetic but I dont care :) I'll send a pic if you want one I just dont like posting them for all the public to see. Blaa Blaa Blaa, so on and so forthLonely
figured I'd attempt this, I'm just looking for someone to talk to and have a good time with. I Just got out of a relationship not long ago and it gets kinda lonely when your used to someone being there all the time. OK, that probably sounds pathetic but I dont care :) I'll send a pic if you want one I just dont like posting them for all the public to see. Blaa Blaa Blaa, so on and so forthdating compatibility
Ebony

hot married women for affair Daisetta

Postby Auroora » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 am

Looking for a friend
My name is Shawn Colling, I am x years old. I am x'x" with brown hair and brown eyes. I am unfortunately locked up right now and I'm just looking for hot married women for affair Daisetta someone to write, looking to get some mail and a friendship with possibly more. If you're intersted please write me at the address below. Looking forward to hearing from somone. hot married women for affair Daisetta
Auroora

Return to Men seeking Women